Our hostel sits in the climatically balanced shadows of Western Ghats with a fantastic aerial view. We pride ourselves in offering a first class hostel with good quality self-catering accommodation, comforting bed and dinning that caters to healthy living. To make the hostel tasteful and elegant the rooms have been refurbished in classic style of soft colors and fabrics.
36 Seater movie theatre with 155 inches Screen ,supported by DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO System.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Our internet network is designed with dedicated fiber optics cables and the internet network is functioning with cisco router series and cisco switches. A dedicated 1Gbps internet main line is enhancing the internet. All departmental buildings are internally connected through Wi-Fi and LAN. Hostel is connected through RF. We make a shared opportunity which makes the student a breeze.
The mission of MET Engineering college transportation department is providing professional, safe and timely transportation. We operate over 25 buses, which ply not only from various parts of the town, but also from the suburbs to the college campus and back. The student friendly transportation provides a platform for the punctual start of classes and inculcation of discipline in students
Our library is the unique place for collaborative learning which offers over 15000 study volumes, workstations, multimedia stations, study spaces, article collections and an environment for study. E-learning is promoted by adequate numbers of PCs and peripherals, supervised facilities, authentication and bandwidth conservation. A new library management system will promote collaboration between library and learners.
All students getting admitted in the institute are advised to note the following:1. In every semester, students have to appear for Class test, Assignment, End Semester Examination (Theory/Practical/Seminar/Project/Viva-Voce etc.) as per schedules displayed on students notice boards.
2. Students should fill up exam forms properly in every semester for respective examinations as per Anna University schedules.
3. At the end of every semester, regular end semester examination is held for all students, and re-exam (Arrear) is held subsequently for students failed in earlier attempts.
4. Facility of rechecking of answer books is available for those students who are not satisfied with assessment of their answer books, after paying stipulated fee for the same.
5. The marks obtained by students in Class Test and Assignments are displayed by Teaching Faculty in their departments.
6. Final results of all classes in terms of grades are declared by Anna University Tirunelveli. Mark Sheets are distributed to students by Anna University Tirunelveli through the institute.
7. For any queries about examinations, students may enquire in Exam Cell incharge of the Institute.